Institutional Membership is open to secondary schools and schools with specialized STEM center/programs located in the U.S. that have nonprofit status and whose primary objectives are congruent with the Consortium’s mission.
Membership in NCSSS brings with it benefits that allow you to connect and engage with other STEM professionals and keep up on trends in the classroom.
Institutional Membership is open to schools that fulfill these criteria:
- Have a science, technology, engineering and mathematics focus.
- Require students to take advanced course offerings in STEM areas.
- Include authentic research and/or project-based focus school-wide.
- Maintain affiliations with local colleges/universities/research facilities/etc.
- Students participate in external STEM related competitions.
Our NCSSS benefits reach a wide audience at TJ High School. Administrators and teachers attend the conferences and log onto Consortium Connects to learn and exchange ideas from their desks. Students stay informed on the latest STEM opportunities and competitions through NCSSS publications. But the best thing we get from NCSSS is networking — the relationships that allow each of us to grow and better serve our STEM students.– Ann N. Bonitatibus, Ed.D., Principal
Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology, Alexandria, VA
Institutional Member dues are $750 per year.
*Title 1 schools with 50% or more students receiving free lunch, please contact NCSSS at email@example.com to discuss dues assistance.
Fill out the application by clicking the button below:
Email the materials listed below to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Letter of interest/introduction from highest school official
- School Profile (document or web link)
- Letter on school letterhead stating tax exempt status
- Electronic logo for use in the NCSSS Member Directory
If you have any questions about the application process or status, please contact
Ann Flynn, Director, STEM Education Partnerships at email@example.com.
NCSSS Membership Committee
P.O. Box 151738
Chevy Chase, MD 20825