Associate Membership is open to the following types of schools that have nonprofit status and whose primary objectives are congruent with the Consortium’s mission:
- Emerging schools developing as specialized schools or specialized centers
- Schools restructuring to become specialized secondary schools
- Schools designing or redesigning to have specialized centers
- Virtual high schools
- Middle schools
Membership in NCSSS brings with it benefits that allow you to connect and engage with other STEM professionals and keep up on trends in the classroom.
This category of membership is open to schools that fulfill these criteria:
- Has a science technology engineering and mathematics focus.
- Offers advanced course offerings in STEM areas.
Associate Members dues are $750 per year.
*Title 1 schools with 50% or more students receiving free lunch, please contact NCSSS at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss dues assistance.
Fill out the application by clicking the button below:
Email the materials listed below to email@example.com:
- Letter of interest/introduction from highest school official explaining how your school’s goals are congruent with the mission and goals of the Consortium.
- School Profile (document or web link)
- Copy of course list or catalog (document or web link)
- Letter on school letterhead stating tax exempt status
- Electronic logo for use in the NCSSS Member Directory
If you have any questions about the application process or status, please contact
Ann Flynn, Director of Membership at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-643-0830.
NCSSS Membership Committee
P.O. Box 151738
Chevy Chase, MD 20825