- STEM Spotlight – our monthly newsletter to keep you informed on the latest STEM happenings, events and more.
- STEM Edge – our quarterly magazine offering a deeper dive into STEM education and trends.
Members are encouraged to submit articles and/or updates to both publications, providing an opportunity to showcase your programs, school, and students.
- Reduced registration rates to the annual NCSSS Professional Conference, which allows teachers, administrators and counselors in STEM education to collaborate and develop professionally.
- Post a profile of your organization or school in the NCSSS Directory. You may include information about your STEM initiatives.
- The NCSSS Virtual College Fair allows NCSSS member students to meet with top universities to learn about STEM programs around the country.
- Receive 50% off College Fair table if registered by Sept. 15 (College/University)
- Receive 50% off Exhibitor table ($2,500) if registered by Sept. 15 (Association/Non Profit)
Participate in our year-round Consortium Connects series for interactive conversations and the ability to network with fellow STEM teachers and administrators around the world.
Recent topics include: Equity and Inclusion, Creating a Valuable Partnership for Your School, International Engineering Development Partnerships, COVID Testing in K-12 Schools, and Virtual Learning Across the Globe: Creating a Cross-Cultural Design Thinking Program.
If you’re unable to attend a scheduled session, you can view the recording at a later date.
Associate Members dues are $650/year or $1,200/two years.
*Title 1 schools with 50% or more students receiving free lunch, please contact NCSSS at 515-509-4728 to discuss dues assistance.
Affiliate Membership includes the following types of organizations that have demonstrated an interest in and support for the Consortium:
- Colleges and universities
- Summer programs
- Governmental agencies
- Associations and nonprofit organizations
Fill out the application by clicking the button below:
If you have any questions about the application process or status, please contact
Ann Flynn, Director, STEM Education Partnerships at email@example.com.
NCSSS Membership Committee
P.O. Box 151738
Chevy Chase, MD 20825