The NCSSS Professional Conference is all about connection and collaboration. This annual event brings together teachers, administrators, and counselors in STEM education to share best practices with other STEM professionals to transform education, empower teachers and improve STEM students’ success.
Attendees have the opportunity to attend over 60 concurrent sessions in strands that are relevant to today’s STEM professionals. Topics covered affect all schools and allow teachers and administrators to collaborate outside their classrooms, regardless of physical location.
- November 12-15, 2023
- Renaissance Phoenix Downtown Hotel (Make your reservation)
- Check out the overall agenda so you can make your travel plans.
- Read about the keynote speeches.
- See details on all the concurrent sessions.
- Look at sessions in each strand.
- Get information on this year’s Field Trips.
- See the 2023 Sponsors
NCSSS provides enriching, engaging content at these events. Everyone is highly motivated to share their story and listen to yours – you are sure to walk away having learned something and knowing that you were able to help others in considering how to improve or expand their programs.— 2021 Professional conference attendee
Why Attend the Professional Conference?
- Get a deep dive into timely topics such as wellness; diversity, equity and inclusion; leadership in education; and other topics that cross the STEM disciplines.
- Share best practices from your own classroom or district with STEM education professionals from around the country at numerous times dedicated to networking.
- Check out local STEM schools, colleges, or businesses that are relevant to the STEM community by attending our excursions. Some past excursions include Google, MIT, Harvard and Microsoft.
- This is the best professional learning community dedicated to continuing your learning throughout the year.
Who Should Attend the Professional Conference?
The sessions at the Professional Conference are meant for everyone including: