Teacher, Math and Computer Science
Bronx High School of Science
Session: Hands-On Introduction to AI and Machine Learning for High School Students Through Building Unity Games
Time: 9 a.m.
Date: Friday, November 4
Relevant Presentation Experience:
– Presented twice in the past five years at the NCSSS conferences
– 12 years of teaching experience as a math and computer science teacher at the Bronx High School of Science.
– Before teaching, worked as IT project manager, software developer and systems analyst roles at some of the top investment banks including the UBS Investment Bank and Citigroup.
– Master of Philosophy, Mathematics and Education, Columbia University
– Master of Art, Mathematics Education, Teachers College, Columbia University