Consortium Connects are online professional learning roundtables or conversations that are free for NCSSS Member Schools.
Register for the topic you're interested in. Join other teachers and administrators for professional learning and the sharing of ideas.
Consortium Connects 2020 Schedule
|March||3/24||A Conversation Around Distance Learning|
March 2020 Consortium Connects
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is responding to an outbreak of respiratory disease, Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19). As of March 11, 2020, the World Health Organization deemed the disease a global pandemic. Shortly thereafter, many school districts have moved to distance learning for the foreseeable future.
Join NCSSS and other member schools at 2 p.m. ET Tuesday, March 24 to discuss best practices and key learnings from this unprecedented phase of distance learning across the country.
Consortium Connects Previous Conversations
Members may watch or listen to previous Consortium Connects:
- Incorporating Coding into Introductory Physics Curriculum
- Being a Better Research Project Adviser
- The 'E' in STEM: Teaching Engineering in the Classroom & Maker Space
- STEM Summer Camps
- Exploring Research Competitions
- Working in Groups vs. Group Work
- Setting Students Up For Success
- Using Integral Calculus Throughout the Yearlong, Introductory Physics Course
Seeking Conversation Leaders
We are always looking for speakers to lead the Consortium Connects conversations. You can pick a topic that's of interest or work with NCSSS to find a topic of interest for our members.