Consortium Connects are online professional learning roundtables or conversations that are free for NCSSS Member Schools.
Register for the topic you're interested in. Join other teachers and administrators for professional learning and the sharing of ideas.
Consortium Connects 2019 Schedule
|March||3/28||Using Integral Calculus Throughout the Yearlong, Introductory Physics Course||Robert Dalling|
|May||5/16||Improving Student Health and Wellness|
|TBD||Building STEM Confidence & Capacity in Girls||LaChanda Hare|
Consortium Connects Previous Conversations
Members may watch or listen to previous Consortium Connects:
- Incorporating Coding into Introductory Physics Curriculum
- Being a Better Research Project Adviser
- The 'E' in STEM: Teaching Engineering in the Classroom & Maker Space
- STEM Summer Camps
- Exploring Research Competitions
- Working in Groups vs. Group Work
- Setting Students Up For Success
- Using Integral Calculus Throughout the Yearlong, Introductory Physics Course
Seeking Conversation Leaders
We are always looking for speakers to lead the Consortium Connects conversations. You can pick a topic that's of interest or work with NCSSS to find a topic of interest for our members.