"We are very thrilled that the Senate Committee staff reached out to us for our guidance on the language. Our Board was very responsive and the Senate voted for it," said NCSSS Executive Director Todd Mann.
U.S. Senate approves NCSSS language on STEM schoolsWritten by Jennifer McNally
In a major victory for STEM schools and NCSSS, the U.S. Senate adopted an amendment that included much of NCSSS's recent definition of a STEM school and that facilitates funding for existing STEM schools in addition to new ones.
Jennifer McNally is Director of Marketing and Communications at NCSSS.
Latest from Jennifer McNally
- NCSSS Partners With SAME to Expand STEM Reach
- Mass Academy student to compete for $10,000 in national math contest
- Connections Learning by Pearson Collaborates With NCSSS to Offer Extensive Access to STEM Courses, Individualized Learning Solutions
- NCSSS supports signing of ESSA into law
- Weekly Roundup of the Latest News in the STEM Field
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.