Corporate Membership includes corporations that have demonstrated an interest in and support for the Consortium.
- An electronic copy of the NCSSS Journal
- Online profile in the NCSSS Directory. You may include information on your STEM initiatives.
- Reduced registration fees for the annual Professional Conference
- Opportunity to submit job listings, events, resources and other STEM related content to be posted on NCSSS.org
- Opportunity to submit articles to the journal and/or online eNews articles
- Member log in for NCSSS.org
- Unique access to the top STEM secondary schools in the country
- Access to members-only program and service offerings
Corporate Member dues are $1,000/year or $1,800/two years.
Fill out the application by clicking the button below:
CAN International Foundation
NCSSS Membership Committee
P.O. Box 151738
Chevy Chase, MD 20825