Associate Membership is open to the following types of schools that have nonprofit status and whose primary objectives congruent with the Consortium’s mission:
- Emerging schools developing as specialized schools or specialized centers
- Schools restructuring to become specialized secondary schools
- Schools designing or redesigning to have specialized centers
- Virtual high schools
- Middle schools
This category of membership is open to schools that fulfill these criteria:
- Has a science, technology, engineering, and mathematics focus.
- Offers advanced course offerings in STEM areas.
- An electronic copy of the NCSSS Journal
- Online profile of your school in the NCSSS Directory
- Reduced registration fees for the annual Professional Conference
- Opportunity to submit articles to the Journal and/or online eNews articles
- Member log-in for NCSSS.org
- Access to members-only programs and service offerings unique to NCSSS
- Opportunity to post job openings on the website
- Opportunity to send students to the Student Summer Research Conference
- Opportunity to attend the annual Summit for Administrators
- Invitations for your school to send representatives to special Consortium-sponsored events
- Access to Consortium professionals and peers for networking
Associate Members dues are $550/year or $1,000/two years.
Fill out the application by clicking the button below:
- Letter of interest/introduction from highest school official explaining how your school’s goals are congruent with the mission and goals of the Consortium.
- School Profile (document or web link)
- Copy of course list or catalog (document or web link)
- Letter on school letterhead stating tax exempt status
- Electronic logo for use in the NCSSS Member Directory
If you have any questions about the application process or status, please contact
NCSSS Membership Committee
P.O. Box 151738
Chevy Chase, MD 20825
Rockhurst High School
West Florence High School