Affiliate Membership includes the following types that have demonstrated an interest in and support for the Consortium:
- Colleges and universities
- Summer programs
- Governmental agencies
- Associations and nonprofit organizations
- An electronic copy of the NCSSS Journal
- Online profile of your organization or school in the NCSSS Directory. You may include information about your STEM initiatives.
- Reduced registration fees for the annual Professional Conference
- Opportunity to submit articles to the journal and/or online eNews articles
- Member log-in for NCSSS.org
- Unique access to the top STEM secondary schools in the country
- Access to members-only programs and service offerings
- 50% off College Fair Table if registered by Sept. 15 (College/University)
- 50% off Exhibitor Table ($2,500) if registered by Sept. 15 (Association/Non Profit)
Affiliate Member dues are $650/year or $1,200/two years.
Please click the button below to fill out our application form.
NCSSS Membership Committee
P.O. Box 151738
Chevy Chase, MD 20825
Associations and Nonprofits
STEM Ed Coalition
Colleges and Universities
Kansas State University